Only 16% of pre-qualified sales leads close. What to do with the remaining 84% distinguishes best-in-class companies and lead-nurturing campaigns. The time and effort pay off with higher performance (Aberdeen Group study in Target Marketing Magazine, April, 2009).

We hope to be helpful in the development of shared, sustainable income in these challenging times for so many.

Advertisements